It is with great pleasure that we inform you that the Clean&Safe seal was awarded to Krazy World Zoo, meaning that the park meets all the conditions for its opening to the public.
Due to the COVID-19 related situation, the concern for the safety of our customers and employees is now greater than ever.
For this reason, a Safety Plan for the Krazy World Zoo was prepared and it includes the following new measures:
- All queue lines at admissions, shows, rides, food venues and retail shops have been marked for safe physical distancing based on DGS and OMS guidelines.
- The swimming pool, store, reception, catering as well as the common food areas (terraces) now have a limited capacity in order to respect the rules of social distancing.
- Frequent and visible disinfection of all surfaces in guest’s common areas.
- All counters, tables and chairs in the eating areas are disinfected and cleaned after each customer's use.
- All utensils in the food area (trays, dishes, cutlery, etc.) are properly disinfected after each use.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the park.
- The temperature of all employees is measured before they come to work and the use of a mask is mandatory during all working hours and in the performance of any function.
For the safety of all, we request that the guests respect the following guidelines:
- MANDATORY SAFE MASK USE for all visitors aged ≥ 10 years in closed places, in service lines and in amusement equipment (except for those who have water on their course).
- Comply with social distance and keep at least 2 meters between your family group / friends and other visitors.
- Frequently sanitize your hands (with soap and water for at least 40 seconds or hand sanitizer) and comply with the respiratory etiquette measures.
- Observe the safety signs and stay on the floor markings until the group ahead of you advances.
- Opt for electronic payments (card, MBway).
- Stay alert to symptoms and postpone your visit if you belong to a risk group, if you or someone else has symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Respect all the guidelines given by our staff in order to facilitate your visit.
By entering Krazy World Zoo, guests must agree to the following:
- They do not have a fever, cough or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Krazy World reserves the right to check the temperature of any customer, including minors, if they exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19.
Due to the evolutionary nature of this situation, these measures are subject to change without notice.
For operational, climatic, safety or health reasons, Krazy World reserves the right to close, without prior notice, any entertainment or services. We appeal to your understanding and warn that such occurrence will not result in any discount or refund of the ticket.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation and look forward to your visit!
Krazy World is an interactive zoo with activities for the entire family!
In the PETTING FARM you can interact with and feed dwarf goats , lamas and deer , this area is the life of the party for children and adults! In TERRA EXOTIKA you will find several species (..)