Due to the COVID-19 related situation, the concern for the safety of our customers and employees is now greater than ever.
For this reason, a Safety Plan for the Krazy World Zoo was prepared and it includes the following new measures:
- All queue lines at admissions, shows, rides, food venues and retail shops have been marked for safe physical distancing based on DGS and OMS guidelines.
- The store, reception, catering as well as the common food areas (terraces) now have a limited capacity in order to respect the rules of social distancing.
- Frequent and visible disinfection of all surfaces in guest’s common areas.
- All counters, tables and chairs in the eating areas are disinfected and cleaned after each customer's use.
- All utensils in the food area (trays, dishes, cutlery, etc.) are properly disinfected after each use.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the park.
- The temperature of all employees is measured before they come to work and the use of a mask is mandatory during all working hours and in the performance of any function.
For the safety of all, we request that the guests respect the following guidelines:
- MANDATORY SAFE MASK USE for all visitors aged ≥ 10 years in closed places, in service lines and in amusement equipment (except for those who have water on their course).
- Comply with social distance and keep at least 2 meters between your family group / friends and other visitors.
- Frequently sanitize your hands (with soap and water for at least 40 seconds or hand sanitizer) and comply with the respiratory etiquette measures.
- Observe the safety signs and stay on the floor markings until the group ahead of you advances.
- Opt for electronic payments (card, MBway).
- Stay alert to symptoms and postpone your visit if you belong to a risk group, if you or someone else has symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Respect all the guidelines given by our staff in order to facilitate your visit.
By entering Krazy World Zoo, guests must agree to the following:
- They do not have a fever, cough or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Krazy World reserves the right to check the temperature of any customer, including minors, if they exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19.
Due to the evolutionary nature of this situation, these measures are subject to change without notice.
The following are general regulations for a normal visit to Krazy World Zoo.
For a peaceful day, we remind you that you must always pay attention to the park's operating regulations, the safety rules of each amusement/attraction, and the instructions given by our employees.
- Consult the opening calendar and opening/closing times in advance.
- In order to enjoy everything we have to offer, we advise you to be at the park for at least a full day.
- Certain equipment, attractions, shops, and restaurants have different times than the opening and closing times of the park and may be closed during certain times of the year.
- The enjoyment of the presentations, attractions, and other activities depend on the park’s opening and closing hours on that date, which is available at the entrance of the park on the day of the visit.
- For many reasons, in particular, due to issues of a technical, zoological, climatic, or other nature, some activities may be suspended or changes can be made to the respective schedules without prior notice, not being a reason for reimbursement, either partial or total.
- The definition of the services available and the respective schedules are at the discretion of the Park management.
- All schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Smoking or eating is not allowed in animal areas.
ATTRACTIONS AND FUN
- Amusements/attractions are subject to specific regulations that may limit access to visitors due to height, age, physical constitution, and health conditions.
- Visitors should always observe the safety recommendations applicable to the entrance of each amusement and comply with the instructions given by the park staff.
- Access to certain equipment may be refused for security reasons.
-Children must be accompanied by an adult whenever required by the rules for using the equipment.
- The instructions given by the park employees must be followed, reserving them the right to refuse entry to a certain attraction for security reasons.
KRAZYWORLD is not responsible for accidents that occur due to non-compliance with the safety rules.
- The use of a t-shirt for hygiene reasons is recommended in amusement equipment.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- Glass objects, ball games, and the entry of animals are not allowed.
- Do not run through the park and do not walk barefoot outside the pool.
- The use of a full bathing suit is mandatory for all visitors (including children and babies).
- Respect publicly restricted or exclusive access areas.
- Picnics are not allowed in the restaurant areas.
- If the safety rules are not met, the park management may reserve the right of admission or permanence of the park.
- For security, maintenance, climatic and zoological reasons, some of the presentations, entertainment, attractions, and other services may not be operational. We regret the inconvenience and remind you that this cannot result in any discount or refund of the ticket.
- All children under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by an adult and are their sole responsibility. Any damage caused will be the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- Weapons and items considered dangerous will not be admitted to the park.
- Remote controlled toys or drones will not be allowed in the park.
- KRAZYWORLD does not tolerate any aggressive behavior towards the staff, other visitors, and/or animals present in the park. In the event of an incident, arrangements will be made for the person to be removed from the park facilities and, if necessary, law enforcement officials will be contacted. Examples of non-tolerated behavior include:
- Intimidation (shouting or bad manners)
- Abusive behavior in the form of verbal threats, gestures, obstruction, etc.
- Possession of weapons
- Personal insults
- Any type of unwanted physical contact
- Any type of harassment
- The KRAZYWORLD theme park is accessible to people with reduced mobility, being able to watch zoological presentations, attractions, and other spaces for leisure and fun.
- Some attractions, diversions, and experiences, given their nature and safety rules, may limit their enjoyment, conditions that may apply to any visitor, with or without reduced mobility.
- KRAZYWORLD has ample free public parking space.
- Visitors must follow the instructions provided by the staff.
- We recommend that you do not leave objects or valuables inside the vehicle and make sure that you leave all the windows and doors closed.
- KRAZYWORLD is not responsible for objects or valuables left inside the vehicles, nor for any damage and/or theft caused to the vehicles.
- For security reasons, overnight or camping is not allowed.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND IMAGES
- The capture of images and footage is only allowed for personal purposes, and any other purpose requires prior approval by the management.
- Sporadically there is filming by third parties in the facilities of the theme park, parking, and surrounding areas. Whenever possible, the affected locations will be marked, but visitors now give permission for such images to be used for promotional purposes.
- CCTV - For your protection, this location is under the surveillance of closed-circuit television, proceeding with the recording of sound and image.
- Some activities may have associated a PHOTOGRAPHY service, under which KRAZYWORLD will collect images of the visiting users, intended exclusively to be sold to the respective owners;
- You can exercise your right of access, rectification, deletion, portability of your personal data and/or opposition in writing, through the email address email@example.com, under legally permissible terms;
- If you consider that the processing of personal data, carried out by KRAZYWORLD, violates the legislation on the protection of personal data in force in Portugal, you are entitled to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular with the CNPD.
- The entrance ticket to the KRAZYWORLD Theme Park allows you to enjoy all its activities;
- The following activities are not included in the entrance ticket: tree climbing, pony and donkey rides, paintball, pedal kart and interaction with lemurs;
- Transport services, catering, and merchandising services are also excluded.
- Children under the age of 4 (four) years have free entrance to the park.
- The following rules are applied to entrance tickets to the Park:
- Babies/Children (0 to 3 years old) - Visitors aged between 0 and 3 years old.
- Child (4 to 10 years old) - Visitors aged between 4 and 10 years old.
- Adult (11 - 64 years old) - Visitors aged between 11 and 64 years old.
- Senior (> = 65 years) - Visitors aged 65 or over.
- Special (declared disability) - Visitors with a declared disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Proof of age may be required. If it is not presented, management reserves the right to charge the entire price posted at the park's ticket office without the right to a refund.
- The special ticket is valid exclusively at the ticket office of the park on the day of the visit and upon the mandatory presentation of a valid disability document.
- You can purchase your ticket through the online ticket office, at the park ticket office or through one of our official KRAZYWORLD agents.
- The following entrance tickets can be purchased at the KRAZYWORLD ticket office:
- 1 Day Individual Entry;
- Annual membership card.
- Group Visits, School Visits, Birthday Parties must be booked directly with the park, at least 3 days in advance.
- The following tickets can only be purchased at the physical ticket office of the Park: Special Entrance, Group/School Visits.
- The KRAZYWORLD online ticket office allows you to make payments by ATM, Credit Card, and Paypal.
- Payment pages are the responsibility of SIBS and Paypal. For greater security and privacy, no other entity has access to the data inserted there, so any errors that may occur during the payment process and validation are the sole responsibility of the user and the respective entities.
- The prices listed on the KRAZYWORLD website are only valid for electronic tickets purchased at the KRAZYWORLD ticket office.
- The KRAZYWORLD Electronic Ticket can be presented directly at the park entrance in digital format (smartphone) or printed format (paper).
- To benefit from any discount campaigns, promotions, protocols, and partnerships, etc., the visitor must present the respective document at the time of ticket purchase (discount voucher, card, proof of age, etc.). Failure to submit them will invalidate any discount/offer.
- Campaigns and promotions are not cumulative.
- The park management reserves the right to change prices, suspend or change campaigns, and/or promotions when considered appropriate and without the need for prior notice to users.